Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Ballasts - Universal Lighting Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The B295SRUNVHP for use with F96T12HO lamps is part of the Basic-12 family of ballasts. It is designed to replace traditional magnetic T12 high output ballasts in existing or new fixtures.
Basic-12 ballasts provide the same amount of light as magnetic T12 ballasts. They comply with federal ballast efficiency requirements for installation into new fixtures, as well as with the 2010 requirements for replacement ballasts.
Featuring universal input voltage, the B295SRUNVHP provides a 21-watt savings when replacing a magnetic ballast operating two F96T12HO lamps. The high output Basic-12 ballast also operates F48, F60, F72, and F84T12HO lamps.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health