- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Manager »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
Ballasts - Halco Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Halco's ProLume ballast offering includes a range of options for lighting applications, covering T5, T5/HO, T8, T12, T12/HO, Circline, CFL, and H.I.D. lamps.
The electronic ballasts use high power factor ballasts, with low total harmonic distortion, which provides quiet, flicker-free operation. The line includes multi-volt ballasts utilizing a single power lead requiring no special wiring.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Strategies to Ensure Emergency Lighting Performance and Compliance
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health