Ballast - LUMEnergi - Facility Management Product Release
The NetLight Driver intelligent dimming ballast enables smart fixtures with two-way communication for T5, T5HO, and T8 fluorescent lamps. It operates in DALI or 0-10VDC control modes and takes electrical inputs from 120V to 277V at 50 or 60 Hz. Can perform dynamic demand response and independent load-shedding.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health