Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
Ballast Controls - Universal Lighting Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
DCL lighting controls can adjust power to ballasts in 1 percent increments anywhere from full power down to 50 percent without the need for control wiring. Power levels can be automated by scheduling software, occupancy sensors, or photocells for daylight harvesting. Control takes place on the circuit level.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health