Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Ballast Control - IEPC Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The VB400 lighting control system is designed to replace outdated, inefficient, un-controlled high-bay and low-bay HID lighting fixtures.
The control enables the use of T5 and T8 florescent ballasts. Both lighting control systems can be used with any manufacturer, wattage, bulb type and input voltage, according to the company.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health