Ballast Control - IEPC Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The VB400 ballast control systems from IEPC make existing HID and T5 or T8 lighting systems more efficient. The lighting control system is meant to replace outdated, inefficient, un-controlled high-bay and low-bay HID lighting fixtures. The systems can be used with any manufacturer, wattage, bulb type and input voltage.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- UV Lighting Helps Reduce Hospital Infection Rates
- Elevating Exterior Lighting Quality for Design
- Lighting the Way to Outdoor Safety
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth