Ballast Control - IEPC Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Vari-Ballast Control lighting control from IEPC Corp. combines solid-state electronics with advanced on-site, remote and aggregate Web-based controls to provide customers with lighting control that reduces the number of ballasts and amount of re-wiring necessary to install a typical fluorescent system, while increasing the brightness and life of the lamps.
The system controls T5 and T8 florescent ballasts, no matter which manufacturer, wattage, bulb type and input voltage. The VB400 lighting control provides universal input voltages from 90V to 300V and variable output wattages from 14W to 430W. It also features a small footprint and controlled start-up and shut-down to extend lamp and ballast life.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health