Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Asymmetric Luminaires - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Ametrix XL Extra Large asymmetric fixture series from Cooper Lighting is designed to illuminate the largest indoor or outdoor architectural spaces. It is intended for use at airports, sporting facilities, natatoriums, atriums, and other multi-story environments.
Available with 250W - 1000W Metal Halide Pulse Start lamp sources and an integral or remote ballast option. The series can be wall, ceiling, base, or pendant mounted. Unique features include an integrated aiming and locking system in which tick marks are spaced at 10-degree intervals. The series is UL/cUL damp label or wet label listing.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health