Area Light - Kenall Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
TopDek deck/surface lot luminaire features optic configuration for glare control, field rotatable optics, integrated houseside shield, concealed heat sink, and daylight and occupancy controls. The fixtures use replaceable high-brightness ANSI 4000K (65 CRI min.), 5000K (65 CRI min.), and 5700K (70 CRI min.) white LED array.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health