Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Architectural Wall Sconce - Hubbell Outdoor Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
GeoPak family now offers two housing sizes in the trapezoid, radius and quarter-sphere shapes. With lumen outputs of up to 11,000 lumens, paired with high performance Strike optics, this family is capable of replacing up to 400W HID luminaires. The Size 2 adds features like an IP-65 rated housing.
Size 2 Features and Benefits:
• 20 – 87 Watts with lumen outputs ranging from 3,000 – 11,000
• Easy to install and retrofit existing HID luminaires with similar footprint
• Low glare zero pixilation versions in Trapezoid and Radius shapes
• Three uplight distributions available in low glare version
• Optional inverted/up mounting for building façade and under canopy illumination
• Integral battery backup with self-diagnostics available in all three shapes
• DLC standard and premium listings at up to 150 Lumens per Watt
• High voltage and dual driver options available
• Button photocell, occupancy sensor and wireless controls
• Six powder coat standard finishes, plus custom color options
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health