- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Architectural Track Lighting - Prescolite - Facility Management Product Release
The Signos M family offers metal halide track foundations for six lamp types — PAR20, PAR30L, PAR38, ED17, T6, and T4. Designed to coordinate with the appearance of the ArchiTrak Signos T family of MR16 track heads, the products feature contemporary design and all die-cast aluminum construction. All models are available in three finishes: metallic silver, black and white. Modular use of optional shade elements allows personlized configuration of appearance. Modular optical elements include 10° Spot, 25° Medium, and 40° Flood distribution options for ED17, T6, and T4 lamps.
Products offer 180º horizontal and vertical aiming adjustment without tools. Spring-loaded housing lock is designed to ensure proper engagement of head to track.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health