- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Architectural Lighting - Kim Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Lightvault Series and Minivault in-grade uplights from Kim Lighting use white LED lighting technology.
Key features of the line include spot or narrow flood distributions, low heat output, bronze or brushed stainless steel lens rings with eight captive 5/16-inch stainless steel hex-socket cap screws. The lamp’s composite housing is made from high-temperature compression-molded fiberglass.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health