Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Air LED Tasklight - Luxo Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s popular Air tasklight is now available with LEDs.
Air features a classic ergonomic design with a fully-adjustable spring-balanced arm in two length options. The slender wedge-shaped shade illuminates a 6-by-9-foot workstation with the proprietary lens array which converts LED light into a wider asymmetric beam.
Lamp features three 3-watt K2 LEDs that produce light equivalent to a 40-watt halogen bulb. LEDs are rated to last 50,000 hours or more.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health