Adura LightPoint System - Adura Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Lighting control is based on wireless mesh networking technology. The Adura LightPoint System can integrate scheduling, daylighting, occupancy sensing and personal control strategies and support demand response programs. Variable control granularity available, down to single fixtures. Compatible with any fluorescent electronic or magnetic ballast load.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health