ActiLume Color System - Phillips - Facility Management Product Release
Lighting control system provides dynamic and static color effects using fluorescent and solid state lighting. The ActiLume Color System uses a color controller, an electronic ballast and either an infrared remote control or ActiLume Color Studio programming software with an RS232 gateway and optional remote. Can control up to 10 color fixtures per controller. Offers 10 pre-programmed dynamic sequences and 10 static colors; more sequences and colors available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health