Acrylic Sheets - Acrilex - Facility Management Product Release
Acriglas Neon Lights acrylic sheets from Acrilex are designed for use in point-of-purchase displays, store fixtures, lighting and sign or lettering applications. Acriglas Neon Lights series sheets can be used in combination with other acrylic products in applications where required.
Because the sheets are translucent, they are suitable for the design of illuminated signs, menu boards and displays as they maintain their color and visual appeal when backlit. Each sheet has a standard matte finish on one side, offering better light diffusion, anti-glare surface and a softer appearance. The reverse side has the same glossy surface as traditional acrylic sheets, providing a sleek, shiny appearance.
Neon Lights sheets are offered at a standard size of 4 by 6 feet, and are available in thicknesses up to a half inch. The sheets can be drilled, routed, laser-cut, glued, formed, hot-stamped and silk-screened. Sheets in the series can be custom cut or configured to meet a variety of specifications.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health