- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
Presence of Pan-Resistant C. Auris Growing in New York
January 22, 2020 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
“Approximately three years into the New York outbreak, these pan-resistant isolates still appear to be rare, but their emergence is concerning,” investigators have said.
C. auris cases in New York are primarily concentrated among hospital patients and nursing home residents in New York City.
The investigators recommended that patients on anti-fungal treatment for C. auris should be monitored closely for clinical improvement, and follow-up cultures should be obtained.