- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
Time-Lapse Video Shows Construction of First Coronavirus Hospital
February 18, 2020 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
More than 1,000 workers and 100 machines worked non-stop for days.
Huoshenshan Hospital in Wuhan and a second 1,500-bed facility due to open soon were built by construction crews working around the clock.
The Wuhan healthcare facilities mark the second time China has built specialized hospitals in a matter of days. As severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) spread in 2003, a facility in Beijing was constructed in a week.