Wireless Lighting Control System - Lamar Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Control-Smart is a factory-integrated wireless control system for fluorescent luminaires. Wireless and battery-free switches control luminaires up to 150 feet away. Bi-level and dimming controls are available, as are wireless master/satellite configurations. Switches can control an unlimited number of receivers.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health