Wireless Daylight Sensor - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Wireless Daylight Sensor can communicate with up to 10 switching, stepped dimming or continuous dimming devices in multiple zones. Radio Powr Savr can be installed by placing a unit on the ceiling and replacing a standard light switch with a compatible dimmer or switch. The sensors are compatible with the company’s Maestro Wireless non-neutral switches, GRAFIK Eye QS Wireless control units and the Energi Savr Node product family.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health