Wet Location Fixture - TCP Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The vapor-tight, wet-location fixture from TCP features an IP 65 enclosure that protects against dust and moisture, including the effects of frequent freezing and thawing cycles.
Operating with one, two or three energy-efficient fluorescent 32-watt T8 lamps or 54-watt T5 lamps, the fixture is UL approved. A medium-impact acrylic lens provides improved light distribution while linear ribs control the lamp image. Newly, redesigned corners are also less prone to damage. A snap-in gear tray allows for easy access to the ballast.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health