Wallpack - RAB Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
SLIM LED wallpacks are designed to replace existing HID wallpacks and cover the footprint of most HID wallpacks. Available in 37-, 57-, and 62-watt LED wallpacks that replace HID models from 200W MH to 320W MH. Suitable for mounting heights from 20 to 30 feet. Available with CRI of 74, 75, and 82 and with color temperatures of 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health