Wall-Switch Sensors - Pass & Seymour/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The dual-technology units are ideal for small offices, executive suites, conference rooms and break rooms. They offer the choice of automatic or manual on operation. The combination of passive infrared and ultrasonic technologies provides high sensitivity to small and large movements, along with wide, dense detection. Three control options can set the on/off time delay once the sensor detects occupancy.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health