Wall Switch Occupancy Sensors - Wall Stopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Wall Switch Occupancy Sensors for lighting control operation in commercial spaces with more than one entrance or switch location. The PW-103N passive infrared (PIR) multi-way wall switch sensor turns lights on and off based on occupancy. The sensor provides out-of-the box automatic-on operation, and turns lighting on whenever any one of the connected sensors detects occupancy.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health