Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wall Switch Occupancy Sensors - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The units are available in models using ultrasonic, passive infrared or patented dual technology and are housed in a slim, low-profile package. Single-relay or dual-relay models are available. With dual relays, organizations can achieve bi-level control, which controls two lighting loads independently while maximizing energy savings. The sensors replace existing wall switches with quick installation.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health