Under-Cabinet Fixture - Light Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Reed Premier under-cabinet LED fixtures are available in 19- and 37-inch lengths. Can be dimmed down to 15 percent and supports continuous dimming. Can be equipped with passive infrared occupancy sensor that turns off the fixture after 15 minutes of no detection. Color temperature of 3500K. Nineteen-inch model contains 60 fractional LEDs and 37-inch model contains 132 fractional LEDs. Can be screw mounted to wood and magnet-mounted to metal; includes 12-foot power cord.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health