Trimless Fixture - Amerlux Lighting Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Evoke Trimless luminaries from Amerlux use 20-watt miniature metal halide lamp and ballast technologies designed for the commercial, retail, hospitality and institutional markets.
The trimless 2.9-inch downlights are designed with a flanged reflector trim that sits flush with the ceiling line for a minimal edge detail. Each fixture is supplied with a perforated plaster ring that gets mounted to the aperture for the application of drywall compound. The drywall compound is applied directly to the plaster ring and feathered away. The fixtures feature die-cast seamless construction and the pinhole reflector trims feature a two-piece die-cast construction.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health