Task Lighting - Luxo Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Arketto series of task lights includes wall, floor and weighted base mounting options. The product features a flexible, long "swan-neck" arm covered in a heavy-duty, herringbone-patterned industrial textile. The arm provides vertical, horizontal and rotational adjustments, ensuring maximum light output focused on tasks at hand. An opaque, inverted trough-shaped light head with integral reflector extends 6-inches from the front end of the arm, capturing emitted light and directing it on a right angle to the work surface with a sharp beam cutoff. Illumination is provided by a 40-watt halogen lamp and a proprietary integrated Luxo reflector.
A slender, non heat-conducting stem at the base of the lighthead allows easy, one-hand positioning of light. A spring-balanced support rod extends from the unit's base to the center of the 37.4-inch light arm of base and floor models. Floor model stand is 35 inches in height and the wall-mount extends a maximum of 15.7 inches from a wall mount bracket. Base, support rod, fitting and lighthead have a matte aluminum grey powder-coated finish. Textile color options include black, blue, grey or red.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health