T8 Lamp - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
Octron 800 XP XL (eXtended Life) Ecologic 3 T8 fluorescent lamp life has been improved by 44 percent, with up to 75,000 hours life on instant-start ballasts and 84,000 hours life on programmed rapid-start ballasts, according to the company. Available in 32-watt and reduced wattage Supersaver types, with a CRI up to 85 and color temperatures from 3000K to 5000K.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health