T8 Fluorescents - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
The Octron 800 XV line features an optimized phosphor formulation. Includes 4-foot lengths in full wattage (32 watt) and reduced wattage, Supersaver (30W, 28W and 25W) types. Also included are 50 and 54 watt, 8-foot Supersaver lamps. High lumen output, average rated life of up to 42,000 hours and CRI of 83.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health