Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
T8 Fluorescents - Bulbrite - Facility Management Product Release
T8 Fluorescents have an average rated life of 24,000 hours. Reduced Wattage 28W T8 Fluorescents can be used on a 32-watt T8 ballast. The tri-phosphor lamp is available in 3500K and 4100K colors temperatures. Expanding the Energy Wiser line, High Lumen 32-watt T8 produces up to 3,300 lumens. Available in 3,500K, 4,100K and 5,000K.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health