Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
T5 Linear Fluorescent - Litetronics International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Energy-Lite T5 high output linear fluorescent lamps produce 5,100 lumens while using 54 watts. The lamps have a high 85 CRI that is perfect for applications where color rendition is important, and their 30,000-hour life is backed by a two-year warranty. Available in 3500K, 4100K, and 5000K models, the lamps meet TCLP standards for mercury content.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health