T5 Lamps - LSI Lighting Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
The Razor series of T5 fluorescent lighting fixtures deliver precise, even illumination, eliminating the cave feeling that comes from older technology. The product meets numerous compliance programs and can reduce energy consumption by 30 to 80 percent, according to the company. The product’s housing design allows for easy installation and tool-less ballast access from the below the ceiling plane, reducing installation and maintenance time and costs. The fixture is available in 1-by-4-by-2-by-2-foot and 2-by-4-foot sizes and in both T5 and T8 lamp and ballast combinations.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health