T5 Fixtures - GE Consumer & Industrial - Facility Management Product Release
GE’s programmable-start UltraStart Watt-Miser T5 Systems for retail, property management, commercial and industrial applications deliver a performance advantage compared to standard T5 systems, including: Wattage savings with lumen equivalency, parallel operation that keeps the unit functioning despite a lamp failure, fast start times and a continuous cathode cutout functionality that reduces ballast wattage consumption.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health