Switching Ballasts - Universal Lighting Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Ballastar T5 switching ballast is controlled by standard wall switches or relays and switches from 100 percent to 50 percent power range. Ballasts feature programmed start technology, universal input voltage (120 to 277 volts), and end-of-lamp life shutdown circuitry with auto-reset. Available in 2-lamp models with .95 and 1.15 ballast factor, and 1-, 2- and 3-lamp F32T8 options.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health