Switch - Panasonic Electric Works Corporation of America - Facility Management Product Release
The WRT9261-8 LCD Touch Screen Switch has been added to the company's full two-way lighting controls components. Provides control of 24 individual circuits, zones or scenes and up to six dimming switches, as well as combinations thereof. Three selectable screen tabs. Fits a 2-gang electrical box.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health