Suspended Luminaire - Eaton's Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Corelite RZL LED provides linear direct and indirect continuous-row system lighting in large open-ceiling environments. The luminaire features five different shielding variations to fit architectural styles and preferences, delivering white light with high color accuracy of 3,000-8,000 lumens. The fixture comes in 4-, 8-, and 12-foot modular sections.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health