Suspended Luminaire - Cooper Lighting Industries - Facility Management Product Release
The Neo-Ray Index suspended LED features adjustable optical panels and WaveStream™ technology to improve light quality and reduce total power consumption for indoor ambient applications. The luminaire offers efficacy greater than 95 lumens per watt and is available in 2-, 4-, 6-, 8-, and 12-foot, and continuous run lengths. The luminaire is offered in 3,000 Kelvin (K), 3,500 K and 4,000 K correlated color temperatures in high- and low-lumen packages. The unit is equipped with a 0-10 volt standard dimming driver.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health