Surgical Troffer Luminaire - Acuity Brands Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Surg5 is designed to deliver the equivalent light output of a 6-lamp fluorescent troffer with five lamps. The ballasts are readily accessible on each side after simply opening the sealed door frame and removing the tool-free ballast tray covers. The lamps stay in place during ballast maintenance.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health