Surgical Room Luminaire - Kenall Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The MedMaster™ M4 LED is sealed for infection control and comes in two sizes — 2 feet by 2 feet at 100 watts (W) and 2 feet by 4 feet at 100 W, 150 W, or 200 W. The units are available in 3,000-, 3,500-, and 4,000-lumen packages with a lifetime of 87,000 hours. The luminaires are available with a universal voltage input of 120-277 volts alternating current (VAC) with an optional 347 VAC.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health