Submeters - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Series 3000 smart meters measure kWh, demand, instantaneous power, volts, amps, watts, VAR and VA per phase. All meters are equipped with an isolated pulse output channel and RS-485 serial port for AMR/BAS/BMS/EMS system interface, while built-in communication features allow for the addition of automation capabilities. Can be paired with Leviton's EMS energy reporting and analysis software.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health