Step Light - FC Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The new FCSL540 die cast square step light can be used in vertical mount applications in step risers, side walls, or in-ground, in the step itself for masonry applications that can be installed during concrete pouring.
While the step can use fluorescent, incandescent or HID lamping, it is the LED lamping that has a service life of 50,000 hours, or approximately 20 years, according to the company.
The lamp uses die-cast aluminum heavy wall construction while the high-grade TGIC super polyester powder-coat finish is available in standard black, white, or any custom color. White, color or color-changing LEDs are available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health