Solar Air-Conditioning System - SolCool One LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The hybrid unit features solar electricity, DC ceiling fan and DC lighting option connections, emergency dc back-up cooling system, and NXFASE ice battery. Improvements to the system include: a thicker; a denser evaporator; aluminum direct, indirect chiller assembly; and stronger, cooler return fans.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health