Sign Lights - GE Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Tetra® Max white-color, light-emitting-diode (LED) lamps evenly illuminate medium-sized channel letters and offer more lumens per foot and a wider viewing angle than the previous version. The LEDs can generate up to 80 percent energy savings over neon lights, resulting in lower operating costs. The lights lower installation time and labor costs by reducing wiring and eliminating binning, dip switches, and load balancing.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health