Retrofit Lamp - MaxLite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The LED BayMax high-low model is designed for quicker conversions to LED technology in existing, mogul-base, high-intensity discharge (HID) and incandescent lighting fixtures. The 43-watt lamp allows for updating from a 100-watt HID light source to an LED light source. The lamp’s oscillating diaphragm accelerates the transfer of heat away from the LEDs. The lamp is constructed with polycarbonate optics and a die-cast magnesium alloy heat sink that enables cool operation with very low weight. Proprietary binned LED chips provide uniform color consistency with an 80-degree beam spread.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health