Relay Panel Retrofit Kit - WattStopper - Facility Management Product Release
The kit enables high-performance control capability while eliminating costly installation and wiring requirements. The kit provides the capabilities of Digital Lighting Management technology, which includes wireless building-to-building connectivity and preserves existing infrastructure investments. Some of the options include integrating analog or specialty occupancy sensors, connecting remote panel networks or outdoor lighting wirelessly, and native BACnet integration.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health