Reflector Lamps - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The latest generation of direct incandescent-replacement R16 LED reflector lamps with standard 26 mm medium screw bases operate on 120 V AC and provide a concentrated 40-degree beam of light from a cluster of 40 LEDs. The energy-efficient R16-40-SIW-120AM — 3,000 K warm white — and R16-40-TPW-120AM — 5,000 K natural white — draw 1.7 watts each and provide up to 140 lumens. The lamps also offer up to 90 percent savings in energy costs compared to incandescent and halogen bulbs, as well as an operating lifespan of up to 50,000 hours.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health