Recycling Program - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
In association with Veolia Environmental Services, a lamp and ballast recycler, Osram Sylvania is offering Recyclepak to recycle large or small quantities of spent lamps and ballasts. Prepaid packaging provides users a convenient way to manage lighting waste.
Recyclepak ships supplies to and from the facility, and processes all documentation, including certificates of recycling. The pre-paid recycling program ensures complete compliance with state and local disposal regulations while reducing the risks associated with improper storage.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health