Recessed Luminaire - Juno Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
Indy Architectural Recessed luminaires are available in 1-by-4, 2-by-2, and 2-by-4-foot models. Luminaires are compatible with daylight harvesting controls and occupancy standards and include 0-10V dimming drivers that dim down to 10 percent. Luminaires require 77 input watts and offer an efficacy of 87 lumens per watt. Available in six LED optics styles, including flat lensed, opal diffuser, basket, white perforated, parabolic and ziggurat pan.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health