Recessed Lighting - Juno Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
Indy LED architectural recessed lighting features a 34-watt light engine, producing nearly 1,800 lumens to approximate a 42-watt CFL. Modular design permits easy replacement of the light engine and driver should technology improvements become available. Features 3000K, 3500K and 4100K color temperature, 80 CRI and standard dimming.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health